Youth Committee Members Information
The Youth Committee Members are adults who assist with the Youth Ministry program within our church. These parishioners help ensure Youth Ministry is vitally rooted in our parish and advocate for the needs of the youth and support Catholic youth ministry on many levels.
Youth Committee Members serve a three year term and meet the third Thursday of each month. The meeting are held in the Family Life Center in the Welcome Room at 6pm. Each year about one-third of the committee members complete their terms and new members take their place.
Please welcome our new Youth Committee Members for 2015-2018.
- James Hopkins
- Dick and Patty Heckel
- Miranda Groh
- Christy Holmes
- Moy Kirkpatrick
- Shelia Dingrando
These parishioners continue to volunteer their time and/or talents with Youth Ministry.
- Donna Bragee
- Fernando Castillio
- Jenny Martin
- Kathy Neuman
- Randy Barton
- advocate for the role and needs of young people in the Church and in society
- enhance the role of the Church and the Gospel in the lives of young people
- promote a comprehensive approach to youth ministry as articulated in Renewing the Vision
- assist the Youth Minister create "Seasons of Ministry" (calendars of events) and oversee the financial operations of the program
- provide leadership, resources, services, and support to the youth and families of our parish